Today’s Class (Wednesday December 2nd)

Hello Scholars,

Please meet me in zoom at 12:30 pm today for our Final Portfolio and Self Reflection Workshop. We will also cover remaining questions about the I-Search Assignment and I will share some examples.

If you haven’t already emailed me the link to your portfolio, please send it at your earliest convenience.

This semester, CCNY will be collecting Course and Teacher Surveys. Please use the instructions below to submit your responses before December 20th. I will be sending a reminder about this again before the deadline:

Please submit the Course and Teacher Survey form by Dec. 20 at 11:59pm.
To complete the form, you must log in with your CUNYfirst credentials (john.doe##@login.cuny.edu).The form is anonymous! Your name will be recorded, but it will only be used by Institutional Research to verify that you are in the course. Your instructor will not have access to the results until after your name has been deleted and your grade has been submitted.You will need to know:Course Code:Instructor Name:Course Subject, Number and Section (Component)

Your input is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please send an email to testing@ccny.cuny.edu

See you in class,

Yolande